Monday, April 14, 2008

6 April 2008 Service

This is the Psalm of 84.

Title:From Strength to Strength

Speaker: Apostle Lawrence Khong

JOSHUA 14:10-11

10 "Now then, just as the Lord promised, he has kept me alive for forty-five years since the time he said this to Moses, while Israel moved about in the desert. So here I am today, eighty-five years old!

11 I am still as strong today as the day Moses sent me out; I'm just as vigorous to go to battle now as I was then.

* Example of Caleb give us a sense of HOPE.

*What an inspiration,what a hope to give to us that it is possible to run our race and become stronger and stronger in God, and we are able to take on a tougher and tougher assignment from God.

*Question is How can that be?

Answer is in Ps 84:1-12.

+ It is possible to move from strength to strength.

Will contiune to update in the later of the day...cos' it's too late le.

No comments: