Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Heart of ThanksGiving

Testimonial for this week 15 - 20 Jan
By Po Cheng

I want to Thank God for being by my side always; never leaving me alone when I pray for help He really answered my prayer…. And He just said I LOVE YOU MY CHILD.
Wow. I was amazed when I do so many wrong things God didn’t leave me in the lurch.
I thank Him for His eternal love that never end …… Amen!

A calling from GOD

I have always loved singing and I started to write songs in my life for God. I only sing in the room when I am alone praying to God. One day Alicia and I went to youth service and she told me about a song composing fellowship ….. I was so delighted I wanted to share my song and to tell people how GOD have changed my life and also how much I love God. I know that this is a calling from God.

God spoke to me during my prayer.

He said, "My child, use your talent don’t keep it if not you will lose it." And God have also give me this vision of being a Cell Group Leader. I will continue to walk by faith and believe in Him that one day I will be able to be a faithful Cell Leader.

Thank God Amen!

No comments: