Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Heart of Thanksgiving

Testimonial for this week 15-20 Jan
by Alicia

Last Saturday was my first day of work, I was so scared and no peace was in my heart so I prayed to God, asking Him to give me peace and indeed God is good. He blessed me a heart full of peace and confidence.

When I started worked in the afternoon, one of my customers which is an old lady gave me a positive remarks and said that I was in this line for long which indeed I just started my work.

On Sunday, I had a shop meeting with my area manager, in-charge and collegues. After the meeting, I asked my in-charge that whether I need to work but my in-charge asked me to go home and rest. I felt so blessed as my classmate which had attachment with the same company as me had to work while I had my rest day. I wana thank God for blessing me. I prayed hard that I wanted Sunday off so that I can give thanks to God for the blessing on Saturday. Indeed, God answered my prayer and made a way out of it!!! I felt so blessed and I wana thank my cell members and leader for praying with me.

This Wedsenday, I had another blessing of my good performance which customers had told me.
Another blessing was on Friday which is yesterday, I had another good comments and the customers wana me to keep up my good work. I really wana thank God for the blessing for me during the first week of my work.

After the customer left, my school teacher came down and had a talk with my in-charge and I had a good comment which my in-charge had said to her. I was so happy and I had an enjoyable chat with my teacher.

I wana thank my cell members and leader praying for me and thanking God for what He has done in my life.

Indeed, God is a good God. If you put your trust in Him, He will bless you back.

Luke 18:27(NIV)-->Jesus replied,"What is impossible with men is possible with God."

No comments: