Thursday, February 8, 2007

Blessing from God...

By Alicia

I wana thank God for the blessing as this Sunday, I may go to church. This event happened on last Thursday when my in-charge asked me wana request any off day? I just say next Sunday, I would like to take off.

My in-charge said that he will plan it. After my work,I let my spiritual mummy,Jun know about it and she will pray that I will be able to take off next Sunday.

Last Sunday, I worked till 3pm and mit Yilin to Bedok for shopping. After which, at about 8.30pm, I called my work place and my collegues told me that my shift on Monday and I asked about my Sunday, she told me that I was off on that day. I was so happy that I messsaged my spiritual mummy and my sista in Christ to let them know and thank them for their prayers.

Lastly, I wana give my glory to God. He is a good God all the time and all the time God is good.

No comments: